The International Seminar on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels (ISRBT) will cover practical aspects of construction, aiming, especially, at enlightening the applied part of the engineering know-how, useful to professionals of international prospects.
Additionally, young, but also experienced, engineers will get acquainted with a wide range of innovative methods of construction in the fields of roads, bridges and tunnels.
ISRBT seminar Topics/Lectures will cover the following subjects:
- Construction management of motorway projects
- Motorway concession projects
- Motorway construction projects in international context
- Road alignment, earthworks and environment
- Landsides and stabilization measures
- Construction techniques for motorway embankments
- Construction methods for bridges
- Suspended bridges
- Bridges on prestressed box beams
- NATM tunnelling method for motorways
- Cut and cover and Cover and cut methods
- Motorway pavements and asphalt courses
- Traffic safety on motorways
THE SEMINAR IS ADDRESSED TO:
Construction Engineers, Engineers of International Projects, Scholars, Road Engineering Designers, Construction Managers, Contractors, Motorway Operators, Road Engineers, Bridge Engineers, Tunnel Engineers, Motorway Concessionaire, State Engineers, QA and QC Engineers.
For any further information please visit our website:
or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact our Secretariat Office:
Mrs. D. Gatoula, tel. +30 2310 994385 or Dr. E. Manthos tel. +30 2310 995804