The new issue of our Newsletter has been published on our website at the following address:
2017 AWARDS DRIVE TO CUT ROAD DEATHS
The European Road Safety Charter presented its annual Excellence in Road Safety Awards on 26 June 2017, lauding five ingenious and diverse initiatives from France, Greece, Portugal, Romania and Sweden focused on saving lives and fostering responsible driving habits.
· City of Martigues, France
· Romanian Automobile Club, Romania
· CTT – Correios de Portugal, Portugal
· Swedish Abstaining Motorists’ Association
· HERACLES Group of Companies, a member of LafargeHolcim, Greece
DON’T MISS EDWARD DAY ON SEPTEMBER 21!
Be a part of the second European Day Without a Road Death — also known as the EDWARD project — on September 21!
Take action NOW by signing the road safety pledge at projectedward.eu and register your initiatives at roadsafetydays.eu.
If you would like to comment on articles published, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the following mailbox